Vs > Urfa
La Ceiba vs Urfa Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
La Ceiba vs St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
La Ceiba vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
La Ceiba vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Urfa vs Buckhannon, Wv, Usa
Urfa vs Amendola, Italy
Urfa vs Phrae, Thailand
Urfa vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Tamdy-Bulak vs Hudeiba
Rio San Juan vs Bariloche
Dongola vs Walnut, Il
Simcoe, On vs Rafael Nunez
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Urfa, Turkey is approximately 11,838 km or 7,356 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Urfa bearing 305.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 222.5° or SW .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Urfa has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Urfa is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.2 °C (14.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2748.1 mm (108.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2748.1 l/m² (67.44 US gal/ft²) or 27,481,000 l/ha (2,937,901 US gal/ac) more. About 6 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.5° higher in La Ceiba than in Urfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Urfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Urfa vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Altamira, Dominican Republic
La Ceiba vs Pipestone, Mn, Usa
La Ceiba vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
La Ceiba vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Urfa vs Ofunato, Japan
Urfa vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Urfa vs Flin Flon, Mb, Canada
Urfa vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Buckeye, Az vs Takamatsu
Kaliningrad vs Norton, Ks
Corfu vs Le Lamentin
Mandalgovi vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
La Ceiba vs Urfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Urfa