Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
La Ceiba vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Minonk, Il, Usa
La Ceiba vs Hamamatsu, Japan
La Ceiba vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
La Ceiba vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Sao Joaquim, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Palmerston N (aero) vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Seville, Spain
Oconto, Wi vs Hami
Kovel’ vs Naxos
Maceio vs Goztepe
Debrecen vs Obihiro
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 11,759 km or 7,307 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 82.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 51.8° or NE .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.3 °C (24°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2334.1 mm (91.9 in) more which is equivalent to 2334.1 l/m² (57.28 US gal/ft²) or 23,341,000 l/ha (2,495,308 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in La Ceiba than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Gardermoen, Norway
La Ceiba vs Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
La Ceiba vs Vientiane, Laos
La Ceiba vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Palmerston N (aero) vs Pergamino, Argentina
Palmerston N (aero) vs Crikvenica, Croatia
Abilene, Tx vs Eastport, Me
Langara, Bc vs Royal Oak, Md
Abbotsford, Bc vs Moutere Hills
Budapest vs Sortovala
La Ceiba vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)