Vs > Cimone Mountain
La Ceiba vs Cimone Mountain Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
La Ceiba vs Kenora, On, Canada
La Ceiba vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
La Ceiba vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Cimone Mountain vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Cimone Mountain vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Cimone Mountain vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Cimone Mountain vs Smolensk, Russia
Cimone Mountain vs Jackson, Ms
Hikone vs Ushuaia
Eureka, Nt vs Mayo, Yukon Territory
Sarzana/ Luni vs Choibalsan
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Cimone Mountain, Italy is approximately 9,381 km or 5,830 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Cimone Mountain bearing 286.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 225.6° or SW .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cimone Mountain has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Cimone Mountain is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 24 °C (43.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2498 mm (98.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2498 l/m² (61.31 US gal/ft²) or 24,980,000 l/ha (2,670,528 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in La Ceiba than in Cimone Mountain.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Cimone Mountain. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cimone Mountain vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
La Ceiba vs Udon Thani, Thailand
La Ceiba vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
La Ceiba vs Münster, Germany
Cimone Mountain vs Burns, Oregon, Usa
Cimone Mountain vs Greenville, Tx, Usa
Cimone Mountain vs Aberporth, Uk
Cimone Mountain vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Surin vs Eastport, Me
Columbus, Ohio vs Phuket
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania vs Hagi
Bo vs Goias
La Ceiba vs Cimone Mountain Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cimone Mountain