Vs > Chapel Hill, Nc
La Ceiba vs Chapel Hill, Nc Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Valdez, Ak, Usa
La Ceiba vs Halfa El Gedida, Sudan
La Ceiba vs Kosice, Slovakia
La Ceiba vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Takamatsu, Japan
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Osaka, Japan
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Assab vs Barabinsk
Tres Lagoas vs Sasebo
Famagusta vs New Delhi
Melilla vs Campbell River, Bc
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa is approximately 2,385 km or 1,482 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Chapel Hill, Nc bearing 201.1° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 197.6° or SSW .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Chapel Hill, Nc has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Chapel Hill, Nc is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.8 °C (21.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.6 °C (31.7°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2061.3 mm (81.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2061.3 l/m² (50.59 US gal/ft²) or 20,613,000 l/ha (2,203,667 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.4° higher in La Ceiba than in Chapel Hill, Nc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Chapel Hill, Nc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chapel Hill, Nc vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
La Ceiba vs Irbid, Jordan
La Ceiba vs Gonder, Ethiopia
La Ceiba vs Jakutsk, Russia
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Afyon, Turkey
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Maine Soroa, Niger
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Mersing, Malaysia
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Santos, Brazil
Dera Ismail Khan vs Resia Pass
Tumeremo vs Khutag
Baruun-Urt vs Hoopeston, Il
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Hokonui Forest
La Ceiba vs Chapel Hill, Nc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Chapel Hill, Nc
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) N
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NNW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) W
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) SW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) SSW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 190 kms (118.1 miles) SSW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) E
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) SE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE