Vs > Athens
La Ceiba vs Athens Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
La Ceiba vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
La Ceiba vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
La Ceiba vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Athens vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Athens vs Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Athens vs La Serena-La Florida, Chile
Athens vs Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Beni Abbes vs Collooney, Sligo
Catanduva vs Inuvik, Nt
David City, Ne vs Lake Charles, Louisiana
Sibbi vs Edinburgh, Scotland
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Athens, Greece is approximately 10,643 km or 6,613 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Athens bearing 295.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 227.9° or SW .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Athens has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Athens is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.6 °C (15.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.3 °C (23.9°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2854 mm (112.4 in) more which is equivalent to 2854 l/m² (70.04 US gal/ft²) or 28,540,000 l/ha (3,051,115 US gal/ac) more. About 8 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in La Ceiba than in Athens.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Athens. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Athens vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
La Ceiba vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
La Ceiba vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
La Ceiba vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Athens vs Macau, Brazil
Athens vs Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
Athens vs Lee’s Summit, Mo, Usa
Athens vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Oak Ridge, Tn vs Urbana, Il
Rochester, Mn vs Wakeeney, Ks
Dusanbe vs Karlsruhe
Burgos/ Villafria vs Jacobabad, Sindh
La Ceiba vs Athens Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Athens