Vs > Abu Kamal
La Ceiba vs Abu Kamal Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Hao, French Polynesia
La Ceiba vs Korf, Russia
La Ceiba vs Kigali, Rwanda
La Ceiba vs Drosh, Pakistan
Abu Kamal vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Abu Kamal vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Abu Kamal vs Catacamas, Honduras
Abu Kamal vs Pavelec, Russia
Caparao vs Sagres, Algarve
Monte Alegre vs Gardermoen
Duquoin, Il vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Pompeu vs Rapid City (airport), Sd
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Abu Kamal, Syria is approximately 12,172 km or 7,564 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Abu Kamal bearing 306.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 223.7° or SW .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Abu Kamal has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Abu Kamal is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average temperature is 6 °C (10.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.8 °C (37.4°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3095.1 mm (121.9 in) more which is equivalent to 3095.1 l/m² (75.96 US gal/ft²) or 30,951,000 l/ha (3,308,867 US gal/ac) more. About 24 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.8° higher in La Ceiba than in Abu Kamal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Abu Kamal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Kamal vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -4 (-7)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Oakland, Md, Usa
La Ceiba vs El Tor, Egypt
La Ceiba vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
La Ceiba vs Bogucany, Russia
Abu Kamal vs Port Hedland, Australia
Abu Kamal vs Fukue, Japan
Abu Kamal vs Chlef, Algeria
Abu Kamal vs Low Head, Australia
Turukhansk vs La Ronge, Sk
Limnos vs Salta
Sao L. Gonzaga vs Haboro
Nzerekore vs Tsuruga
La Ceiba vs Abu Kamal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Kamal