Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
La Ceiba vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
La Ceiba vs Pamplemousses, Mauritius
La Ceiba vs Gifu, Japan
La Ceiba vs Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
La Ceiba vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Aberdeen, Sd vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Burns, Oregon, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Segou vs Treinta Y Tres
Floresta vs Ouanaham
Mitzic vs Bogota
Choir vs Salem, Or
- The distance between La Ceiba, Honduras and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 3,477 km or 2,160 mi.
- To reach La Ceiba in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 158.2° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach La Ceiba bearing 164.3° or SSE .
- La Ceiba has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- La Ceiba is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.9 °C (35.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.5 °C (54.9°F) less in La Ceiba. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2759.3 mm (108.6 in) more which is equivalent to 2759.3 l/m² (67.72 US gal/ft²) or 27,593,000 l/ha (2,949,875 US gal/ac) more. About 6 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in La Ceiba than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for La Ceiba relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs La Ceiba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
La Ceiba vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
La Ceiba vs Lamia, Greece
La Ceiba vs Sohag, Egypt
La Ceiba vs Tairua Forest, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Sd vs Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil
Aberdeen, Sd vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Sd vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Cervia vs Klamath Falls, Or
Summerside, Pe vs Talbotton, Ga
Sta. Vit. Palmar vs Wynyard, Sk
Darlington, Sc vs Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv
La Ceiba vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near La Ceiba
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE