| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Ceiba in November is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- The weather in November is truly sodden. A staggering 539.6mm (21.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the La Ceiba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in La Ceiba, Honduras
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding La Ceiba:
- Belize City, Belize - 251.8 kms (156.4 miles) NW
- Tela, Honduras - 66 kms (41 miles) W
- La Mesa, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) WSW
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 410.9 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) SW
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) SW
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) SW
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) SW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 270.4 kms (168.1 miles) S
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) S